Friday, January 8, 2016

Reflections

While this semester has flown by, I feel like I have learned much more than I ever expected to. 

Goals:
Speed - I am now able to understand and speak Japanese much more quickly, though I still have room for improvement
Pronunciation - Though I still need to work on my fluency, I have greatly improved in this area.
Intonation -This is the area that I feel I most struggle in. I have definitely gotten better since the beginning of the year, but it is my goal to improve even more.

Activities:
I was able to fulfill most of my requirements, the biggest conflict being other time-intensive commitments. 

Final Thoughts:
I feel like my Japanese has improved in all aspects, writing and speaking. While I still have a long way to go in learning Japanese, I have enjoyed the class immensely and can't wait for next semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment